Devoted to the art of Chinese-style seal carving. In English they are seals, chops, or stamps; in Chinese they are yinzhang 印章. In continuous use for over 3,000 years, today the art is carried on by painters, calligraphers, and carvers. Explore our web site to learn more about this ancient art form.
- Bibliography – annotated bibliography of books in English
- Glossary – illustrated glossary of seal carving terms
- Knobs – glossary of seal stone decoration
- Links – online resources in English
- Material – list of materials used to make seals
- Seal Talk – a place to discuss seals